OUR GLOBAL PREPAREDNESS EFFORTS
Synergy is steadfast in our resolve to provide the highest level of care possible, now and into the foreseeable future.
At our core, Synergy is a hospitality company. As such, we remain committed to exceptional service no matter the circumstances. We believe our clients and guests deserve options and the freedom of flexibility as we begin to grasp the total impact of COVID-19 on the serviced accommodations sector.
Synergy takes extraordinary measures to account for unforeseen risk in our Duty of Care, business continuity, and supplier agreements. We believe in the resilience of our supplier networks and the swift actions taken to ensure Synergy guests have safe, secure, and reliable global accommodations. We put great emphasis on providing a consistent level of apartment care and maintain the ability to elevate necessary measures required during a health crisis. And we offer 24/7/365 global guest service to ensure our guests have a Synergy representative available regardless of the time of day, day of the week, or location of need.
From a partnership mindset, we will weather uncertainty together and emerge stronger and better as a result. It is critical we maintain open and consistent communication to forecast need accurately. Proactive and decisive action will be the hallmark of success for all parties involved moving forward.
More broadly, we want to share a few measures Synergy is taking in response to COVID-19:
- Our crisis team is meeting multiple times a day and actively monitoring the situation.
- Our client services team is doing everything possible to accommodate all new reservation requests.
- For guests anticipating early arrivals or arrival delays, guests needing stay extensions, or individuals stranded because of a travel restriction, Synergy is doing everything we can to support these accommodation needs.
- We are working hard to make as many additional apartments available as soon as possible.
In uncertain times, especially that of an extraordinary scale, it is essential we lead with confidence, reliability, and transparency and trust the foundation of our partnership. Let our course of action today set a precedent for a bigger and brighter future of tomorrow.
HOW IS SYNERGY PROTECTING OUR GUESTS DURING THIS EPIDEMIC?
1. Synergy has instituted strict elevated cleanliness standards across our global inventory.
2. We are in frequent communication with our guests to promote and inform about proper sanitation and preventive measures they can take to remain healthy.
3. We are communicating with our supplier partners to help keep all our guests informed and aware of the health crisis.
WHAT ARE SYNERGY’S SUPPLY CHAIN PARTNERS DOING TO PREPARE THEIR ORGANIZATIONS FOR THE IMPACT OF COVID-19?
1. Synergy suppliers are following federal/state and international guidelines to prep their organizations and facilities.
2. Synergy is communicating with its suppliers to ensure compliance and appropriate measures are being taken to mitigate risk.
WHAT WILL SYNERGY DO IF A GUEST TESTS POSITIVE FOR COVID-19?
1. Synergy will follow all federal/state and international guidelines to protect the guest and the remaining guest population from further contamination.
2. Synergy will work with the property and local health officials to ensure the guest receives prompt and proper care while upholding their right to privacy.
WHERE CAN I FIND THE LATEST INFORMATION ON THE SPREAD OF THE VIRUS?
1. For the latest information and updates regarding the COVID-19, please visit:
a. World Health Organization’s (WHO) COVID-19 website: www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
b. Center for Disease Control's (CDC) COVID-19 website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html
2. For other regionally specific updates, please see the links provided here:
a. China: http://en.nhc.gov.cn/index.html
b. India: https://mohfw.gov.in/
c. Ireland: https://www.gov.ie/en/news/e58285-the-novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov/
d. Singapore: https://www.moh.gov.sg/
e. United Kingdom: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-information-for-the-public
3. The WHO is also providing timely updates via its Twitter handle @WHO, and via the hashtags #COVID19 & #AskWHO.