The SynergyCares Pledge
– It’s thoroughly thought through and carefully considered for efficiencies and safety
– It’s in the training—from our housekeepers to the counselors who schedule reservations
– It’s in how we welcome guests, the nuances of our communications, and pre-arrival touchpoints
– It’s in our understanding of the need to do it right, sanitizing keys, surfaces, and every aspect of customer care
...it's in the details
From the products in use to the apartment cleaning methods, to staff training to honest and open communication, the SynergyCares initiative embodies more than just clean, sanitized units. SynergyCares is the new standard for temporary-living hospitality practice—a standard for the greater industry to aspire.
SynergyCares Health & Safety Enhancements:
- Hospital-grade disinfectant, or CDC/WHO recommended cleaning products
- PPE required of all housekeeping staff
- Electrostatic Sprayers
- Authentication of apartment disinfection completion
- Individual size complimentary toiletries and ancillary items
- Face masks(s)
- Travel hand sanitizer
- Welcome/Arrival pack to include pre-packaged items only (no open fresh fruit)
- Written communication on Covid-19 safety precautions and protocol
- Communications to determine arrival welcome options
- Meet & Greet with physical distancing
- complimentary PPE offered to Guest
- Virtual Meet and Greet
- Self check-in
- Meet & Greet with physical distancing
- Predetermined arrival welcome preference
- Hand Sanitizer at the front desk (where applicable)
- Keys/Fobs sanitized prior to delivery
- Extra towels and linens (in select markets)
- Complimentary toiletries and ancillary items individual use size
During Your Stay & Beyond
- Wellness check by email/phone/text
- Synergy/property to maintain SynergyCares cleaning protocols
- Linen Exchange/ Cleaning kit delivery option in lieu of in-person housekeeping
Synergy offers well-appointed fully furnished “move-in ready” apartments worldwide. Our turn-key accommodations offer a balanced live/work setting with full-sized kitchens, in-unit laundry, and high-speed internet.
Synergy offers flexible payment and lease term options. Simplified initiations, especially for corporate and healthcare professionals, make stays with us easy.
Settle-in and Stay Comfortably
Offering fully furnished apartments, with high-speed internet service, smart HDTVs, laundry (in-unit or on-site) local telephone service, and parking at most locations.
HOW IS SYNERGY PROTECTING OUR GUESTS DURING THIS EPIDEMIC?
1. Synergy has instituted strict elevated cleanliness standards across our global inventory.
2. We are in frequent communication with our guests to promote and inform about proper sanitation and preventive measures they can take to remain healthy.
3. We are communicating with our supplier partners to help keep all our guests informed and aware of the health crisis.
WHAT ARE SYNERGY’S SUPPLY CHAIN PARTNERS DOING TO PREPARE THEIR ORGANIZATIONS FOR THE IMPACT OF COVID-19?
1. Synergy suppliers are following federal/state and international guidelines to prep their organizations and facilities.
2. Synergy is communicating with its suppliers to ensure compliance and appropriate measures are being taken to mitigate risk.
WHAT WILL SYNERGY DO IF A GUEST TESTS POSITIVE FOR COVID-19?
1. Synergy will follow all federal/state and international guidelines to protect the guest and the remaining guest population from further contamination.
2. Synergy will work with the property and local health officials to ensure the guest receives prompt and proper care while upholding their right to privacy.
WHERE CAN I FIND THE LATEST INFORMATION ON THE SPREAD OF THE VIRUS?
1. For the latest information and updates regarding the COVID-19, please visit:
a. World Health Organization’s (WHO) COVID-19 website: www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
b. Center for Disease Control's (CDC) COVID-19 website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html
2. For other regionally specific updates, please see the links provided here:
a. China: http://en.nhc.gov.cn/2020-01/31/c_76065.htm
b. India: https://mohfw.gov.in/
c. Ireland: https://www.gov.ie/en/news/e58285-the-novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov/
d. Singapore: https://www.moh.gov.sg/
e. United Kingdom: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-information-for-the-public
3. The WHO is also providing timely updates via its Twitter handle @WHO, and via the hashtags #COVID19 & #AskWHO.
WHAT DOES AN ELECTROSTATIC DISINFECTING TOOL DO?
Electrostatic sprayers use positive and negative charges to make disinfecting solutions electromagnetically stick to targeted surfaces. For example, no matter which angle you disinfect a surface from, the charge created by the electrostatic sprayer makes the disinfectant wrap around and cling to the entire surface.
HOW DOES SYNERGY SANITIZE KEYS?
All keys and access instruments will be cleaned with an alcohol-based product and secured in the method of delivery as explained in the arrival instructions.
WHAT CLEANING SUPPLIES ARE PROVIDED AS STANDARD IN THE APARTMENT THAT GUESTS CAN USE?
Broom, mop & bucket, dish soap, laundry detergent, dishwashing detergent, bar soap, shampoo and conditioner.
WHAT IF A GUEST DOES NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE TO HAVE HOUSEKEEPING SERVICES?
In lieu of housekeeping we can offer a linen exchange/cleaning kit drop off at the same cost as housekeeping services.
WHAT DOES THE CLEANING KIT WE PROVIDE INCLUDE?
Multi-purpose cleaner, glass cleaner, cleaning towels, scrub brush, dustpan and hand-held brush (may vary based on region and availability). Note: This is in lieu of housekeeping or can be added for an additional cost.
DETAILS ON CAR SERVICE CHANGES IN EMEA AND APAC.
We are working with car services that have enhanced their cleaning protocols. This includes following social distancing measures wearing appropriate PPE, full internal cleaning after each guest, division screens have been added in cars (guests must request this in advance if this is a requirement).